Re: holy sites in Pent?

From: jorganos <joe_at_FFEPwizeGVsrqzj28Sbyj9IiRuT7NxQOqUsRNcoNCwysdQLwK-pKndEfp4s8aMWMD3s6LzQ.>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:28:27 -0000

The only thing that comes to my mind would be some of the Hidden Greens, a Fading Land, a remnant of the Golden Age that can be entered at certain conditions and cannot at others. You could have Paps- or Praxian Ruins-Style architecture there, more or less intact, not permanently inhabited. You might find entire clans or tribes who lost their way out (there are several tribes lost to Prax, maybe one of them still roams in one of these lands?).

King of Sartar mentions Greenwater Oasis (an oasis whose water cannot be drunk, IIRC - the chemist in me says, probably due to copper runoff from the copper sands mixing with some salt) northeast of Pavis, at least east and possibly northeast of Dagori Inkarth.

Other than that, there's a reason why that land is called the Wastes. You may always find a significant exception, if it suits your game.