Re: The City of Wonders: an Investigation (Part 2)

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_pTZLv-7P3fo1Z8AugaZPAz9M_cYQDME09wjWepF_VFJF825nsUZ0Dy0mcIHoR>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:41:42 -0000

Me:
> ... but [vi.] then raises questions, stating as it does that
> Duckton's walls were built by Jarolar.

This is clumsily written by me. It doesn't state that; it simply states that Jarolar's "fine works [in the context of him being a 'great wall builder'] can be seen at Duckton..."

There's no reason why Duckton/Duck Point couldn't have fortifications built by both kings/princes. I'm still not particularly keen on the idea, mind. I like my heroic feats to be uncluttered, and Sartar—although admittedly a builder—wasn't exactly known for bodged jobs.