Re: On the summoning of demons and monsters...

From: In_a_flat_field <beautychokes_at_wA2zhLlbC0XwBIn3VvFcHOTzYErXavHXGxZnSrI70T9-IoAG3BDj0xDJOwyS2t7>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:33:50 -0000

Thankyou for taking the time to answer...and some pretty interesting points made. I've been erring towards story and convenience solutions, though I did wonder if there was any more concrete answer. What you mention regarding sorcerers I think, is spot on. However, divine magic seems to be a lot more personal...more intuitive. Would a ritualistic approach make as much sense? I'm really not entirely sure. The connection to the god/rune might indicate what beings one is permitted to call upon, but I'm tending towards a near instantaneous response, regardless of power level. The Whitewall idea is lovely, by the way.

 Either way, thanks again. :)