Re: The City of Wonders: an Investigation (Part 1)

From: Jeff <richaje_at_x2kWE0q7UwFq2IhRRLlqUDjqaCl20L2y7pbOWKXpGBVuCP90YA9lxO3G5f4vlguQ2_p7>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:47:57 -0000

> I've been looking into the history of this glorious city. There's a bit of confusion surrounding it and its relationship with Stone Nest. I'm not entirely sure as to what's going on. Which is not surprising, as I'm not convinced that Greg is, either.

As the guy with all of Greg's maps, I just took a look at his master map of Dragon Pass (huge and extremely detailed). And Duck Point and Stone Nest are precisely where they are indicated in Sartar and Sartar Companion (which is not suprising since that's what we used when we put together the maps for those books).

YGWV, but as for all future publications, Duck Point is at a juncture of the Stream and the River, and the ruins of Stone Nest are three or four miles inland.

Jeff