Re: The City of Wonders: an Investigation (Part 1)

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_z_wTaOA_0_F1Jz_R0xD0bXfb23U7Ioc0iiHGDtkDts1Hu-XYO2kKiloFvBsYW>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:13:21 -0000

Thanks, Jeff! Much appreciated.

And thanks too, to Richard, for engaging on the matter.

(I've drafted my thoughts in reply twice, Richard, but I'm still not entirely happy with them! It's tricky, as it starts to involve two, albeit connected, issues: (a) the location of Duck Point and/or Stone Nest [the meat of my original posts]; (b) the manner in which certain sources handled the two, specifically the denigration of the idea that ducks lived at the confluential city [my offhand reply to Joerg].)