Re: God of Lunar Feminism?

From: David Cake <dave_at_A-yYWMzV5Ps7yWTSbZiU6RUGMhYKz5DF9o9to_gxwCE4lqZH4L_Ia8etpLIevSrBiIe_cwn>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:09:25 +0800

I didn't mean it in the sense that I think the Lunar way is not 'deep' (it is), or that the Lunar way was only a development of Dara Happan religion (of course the Lunar religion draws elements together from Dara Happan, Pelandan, and other sources). I should really have said the Lunar Empire can be considered a thin veneer over the Dara Happan Empire - many residents of the Empire are not Lunar cultists, and do not embrace all Lunar values.

It was my understanding that the Dara Happa Tripolis and environs are still mostly Dara Happan in culture, with only a small elite actively embracing the Lunar Way.

Cheers

David