Cry for Ralios LARP

From: hcarteau_at_BaXkcrstT1OxOYaaBnDyJfmGPFLNuwNxdbaPpGtWkiuLv-MZ0rJhi6FOCVwQq9D84pV
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:26:18 +0100 (CET)

Gentlemen,

I am keenly interested in getting a copy of the Ralios LARP of old, called "The World's Greatest Tournament" in German and "Rise of Ralios" (I think) in english. It features many Arkats, among other things. I think it was first played at Tentacles in 1996. Yes I know it's not "cannon", whatever it means - and don't care about it.

Photocopies would be OK ; so would a PDF file. I'm ready to pay for it. I'm into reading and enjoying such stuff, not collecting originals.

Any interested party is welcome to contact me directly at hcarteau_at_Jv7MNNt74YtfUq6WmnZfw3N9lu502lGjGH8C6tSP4Kh5jKaHFZSqkpJQ_z9jWLaVrUbQWYqdl-gARw.yahoo.invalid

HervĂ©