Re: Scorpionmen

From: David Cake <dave_at_8AAlFpFb7wcglzdV4f31K4BioKce-uPr3bUzmAc31QeaVRVkvS5n3hCcmWqJ-jSUm5vhD02>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:06:23 +0800

That makes way more sense. I'm all in favour of changing stuff that makes sense.

I presume Bagog still provides them with magic to provide additional legs, unnecessary and biologically implausible as it might be, though. And for that matter, it seems likely that chaos will have occasionally lost a pair of legs or two along the way now and then.