Re: A proper name for malkioni religious buildings

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_Y-x1AK9m9SFM5ug4hwQeGZy2O1izggfHD7FiupkKgPQFiV_72O2UaZy2pmpbgsVbiz_S9vj>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:54:33 +0100

No, Minster, not Minister. Only the one I.

A Minster is a church/cathedral associated (or formerly associated) with a monastry, generally in the North of England.

Personally I quite like the idea of Temples being generally theist, and there being a distinct word for Malkioni worship. I see Jeff disagrees, but that's par for the course.