Re: Scorpion trivium

From: hcarteau_at_61vtdV9jH8dPKhl3TDQllWm3sjeOvFTzFs3JXbh-oTast7pq6MTpXrHI-TU8O5t-srE
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:53:08 +0200 (CEST)

I remember an interview from a "scorpion-ologist" in RW who explained that you can know how strong a scorpion's poison is by looking at the size of its pincers. If it has weak poison, it has big, strong pincers to hold its prey while the venom is acting. If it has stron poison, it has much smaller, thinner pincers : its prey will die very quickly and it doesn't need to hold it for long. I've used this for my gloranthan scorpionmen since : the higher the venom's POT, the smaller the pincers, unless chaos mutated the thing somehow. Chaos trumps it all.