Re: Scorpionmen

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_RAld_nG8VGikM63ZfUUMnser2F7IE7gv2Z66f02iapbWJ_JJn4IhMrp0tNCf>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:41:47 +0100 (BST)

It would not be difficult to revise the hit locations, as rolls between 01- 08 on the old RQ2 hit locations table (late 1970s, early 1980s) all hit legs. It is just that the table says there are only six, and you are twice as likely to hit a front leg as any other.
Richard Hayes

From: David Cake <dave_at_yUalYFEy8EFKDiwOqyuQ6kza8TL7QB10pDUvT1Cf6OvK3ZcV_kitPtPPK6hqgmEMwLTozjqnFFcGrn78pw.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 9:06
Subject: Re: Scorpionmen

That makes way more sense. I'm all in favour of changing stuff that makes sense.

I presume Bagog still provides them with magic to provide additional legs, unnecessary and biologically implausible as it might be, though. And for that matter, it seems likely that chaos will have occasionally lost a pair of legs or two along the way now and then.