Re: gloranthan freeform at Continuum 2012

From: Jeff <richaje_at_4BdLSGhVM7nIqbqpCQqZHD7qcCL1FruouIRYeTcetjcYn6VU0cw65ra-frBJcAI7oq4v>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:20:06 -0000

> If Jeff, Greg or Rick object I'll pull it. ;) I have absolutely no rights to use Glorantha, and the game will have to be in line with the Fan Publication Policy of course.

As long as you put a statement on the printed material that states that "Glorantha is the property of Greg Stafford and that you are using it under license", I have zero objections.

BTW, on my seemingly endless list of things to do is a radical simplification of the stated Fan Publications Policy (which should get rid of 95% of the policy and make it really easy to do your own fan material). More on that later.

Jeff