Re: Scorpionmen

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_WWO9X2yk2Rrmg1Vw5cbuwMtZXL6fpgfd07m1UCiN3ZIHPkmPuigirb5OZ9vfjx2G>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:49:53 -0000

Sorry about the late reply.

No man rune required. This thread reminds me of Sandy Petersen's old posts about The Folk. Apparently one tactic they used in his campaign was to use the ritual of devouring on a bunch of Jack-O-Bears. Vampire scorpionmen are another good one - extra attack with poison and soul drain - nice!

In one of my campaigns I had an old ogre as an agent and go-between for a scorpion queen. He knew he was coming to the end of his life so he exchanged his service for the promise of a new life through the ritual of devouring.

Simon Hibbs