Re: Pavis

From: hcarteau_at_tTa0sdqmfKXFa6fcC6U829IqDVYmvdOmaBsPeVAqOxcN2awdC3-5O6pwb41X4XJM2DH
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:26:36 +0200 (CEST)

De: "Mark" <markmohrfield_at_lYz2VhgOaIuwb_sPGkOp8KUxqN2UVztC10B1PfXRFPsTO77o3oSmLyeLdJIM8q-z0m6O6IDbbETjEpgcIFo.yahoo.invalid>

Any news on this? I confess that my that my day now goes, get up, check if Pavis has been released, eat breakfast...

/// And I thought I was hooked up on Glorantha... Well, not that hard so far. My best wishes to you. All good things come to he who waits (She Who Waits ?), and all that. Believe me, the wait's going to be worth it. Especially when your characters are, hm, drawn in a Lunar dread Quest. But hush, no more about that.