Re: Goodhaven and the Sunshine Inn

From: hcarteau_at_SHVwj0VjY_uOSUj1Yq_zLtrhmDLcBTNmBqBvvfeW3JDG82PxOhw0_SNpH5-d-jXC2Tx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:29:14 +0200 (CEST)

De: "chris jensen romer" <chrisjensenromer_at_s720ArrBXZfuBDe67Yk1-5N7Ij5Xyy7LHOmCDDw-6toaV_QDPHToQX2ByWJeRKUvI8oYNDPgpUrVy26a0-ruJPXKrUQNAxQ.yahoo.invalid>

Just a quick query - do we know anything about these places? I can't find them in the Dragon Pass gazeteer or in the Sartar KOH or SC books?

/// None of them ring bells with me, but tell me more. Where'd you hear/read about these names ? In which context were they mentioned ? "Sunshine Inn" does feel like an elmali house that greets visitors, perhaps in a non-elmali clan. If it's anywhere near dragonpass.

Perhaps there are thousands of "Sunshine Inns" in Peloria. Doesn't sound too yelmic, but very lodrili.