Re: Pavis book and pdf now for sale in the new Moon Design webstore!

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_28prE5X1ZUd0Ys9UKpbcoo1KLr1T4kqbyJGhvaoruSHiC8hEc03EocTr5pecdI5hOh6hB>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:29:45 -0700

Hi,
I just purchased this book, and my initial impressions are very positive indeed. Is there anything in particular I'm missing by being unable to use the provided character sheets? My impression of HQ character sheets in general is that they very rather widely. Do these have some special significance? All the best, and thanks for another wonderful product! Yours,
Zack.

Sent from my iPhone