RE: Char-Un

From: Steve Parry-harries <steveparryharries_at_J-biK2VJLel-kEt7iLI9CxP6moCd-mvnr8-xSpgFvZtCf4REqaZkOG1Thi>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:32:00 +0000

No I don't think they do want to pay taxes to the Emperor. However, the emperor has a lot of wars to pay for so may be compelled to widen the net.It''s probably worth shaking down some of the settlements and seeing if others cave... MG Will of course V! I also couldn't think why else the Lunars would send the Unrepentants to the Redlands, but am open to other ideas. I wanted the adventures to have that plucky independant homesteaders on the fronttier standing up to raiders feel. You can buy Sons of Kargzant from Leisure Games in the UK. Steve To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com From: richard_hayes29_at__zk1KHylhIQ4BVOhd6BrylRhdEEB_ZFd9ph-yFeOnzYrmd-7WtcgABWM1qGcAmAqJWajnCN0xn7PT_W__pYZ08MvdCk.yahoo.invalid Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 14:24:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Char-Un

      If the Redlanders honour the Goddess but not the Emperor, are they liable to pay taxes to the Emperor anyway?

Is Sons of Kargzant still in print anywhere?

Richard Hayes