Orlanthi and looting of the dead.

From: teeeterry <tt_at_KgUX-3XgawsV_KPC2-u3KfFfKnuzd1u0ibArs50LmyypzldKhP-g9Fx13lYBQps0rrsRP08.y>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:12:00 -0000

Hello.
I've been looking for some information regarding how Orlanthi view looting of the dead. What is considered proper, what is tolerated and what is frowned upon? I assume there are different views depending on who the dead are. Other Orlanthi are probably treated differently than non-Orlanthi, or is it clan/tribe that governs this so that Orlanthi from other tribes are ok to loot? Does it make a difference how they died? The dead set up an ambush but was killed in the action; The dead was ambushed and killed; The dead were killed in a battle.

Any input anyone? Or any sources on the topic?

Thanks and regards,
-Terry