Re: Duck Point: A Postscript

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_xyG5oZG8IKMh5WfKJEMjziaXK_wwY-zuZIbelApYj0l3o8qs2rzmU5ZLIgoJ>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:20:04 +0100 (BST)

But are they the same place at the confluence of the Creek and the Stream or the same place in the back of beyond?

Richard Hayes

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_jPTH0ObQ4qDQn1FDffmUZSoTdnbOcunF0YpEXHwCUYF-niTB58_WGQvp_gYuvJeRykwburS9Vmdh756wexbYbUcB9Q.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 11:34
Subject: Duck Point: A Postscript

Greg kindly got back to me on a version of my query sent offlist, and confirmed my initial suspicion.

Duck Point and Stone Nest were intended to be the same place. One was the human name; the other, the duck name.

One for the anatologues.

Best,

Stew.

Yahoo! Groups Links