Re: Pavis book and pdf now for sale in the new Moon Design webstore!

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_iDkvBhEdG1zU2ZBXSfXxYz6M96pj55zERTq-zDQ1zGePbksbDyVzmVzPfAxcq14NZ5>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:53:26 -0500

Congratulatins! I can't wait to get my hands on this. However, I notice that you can buy it as a paper book, or as a paper book and a PDF, but not alone as a PDF. Is this true, or am I missing something somewhere?
--
Guy Hoyle

‘Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not
care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues
you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want
to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have
lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.’

Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor 161 to 180 AD