Re: Duck Point: A Postscript

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_bbeyFslbQ-6IZ_sI_5ZdQCgTbydXJ0mwAXKqkv0hzKCBfhGKo1Jv7EZn85gaT>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:53:37 -0000

Richard:
> But are they the same place at the confluence of the Creek and the
> Stream or the same place in the back of beyond?

I sent a quick e-mail to check with Greg, and he said that it was at the confluence.

I should note, however, that I'm not suggesting that the map be redrawn. Separate instances of Duck Point and Stone Nest have existed on maps for a good while, now. I'm happy to go with that.

The apparent confusion between the two interested me, however, and I was interested in learning what had originally been intended.

Stew.