Re: Pavic Pedantry

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_nNQsdv77cOfLSHC2CvTvtL0NOBrzyrJJDm9VgkP6WHh31g6w3u1lPJvNzBHcu_Z1tGNBVJS>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:06:38 +0100

Considered ARCs? I'd certainly stump up my thirty bucks for a draft copy if I could trade it in for a finalized one after a spot of proof reading. And if that got the cash flowing a little faster, so much the better.

FWIW, the census table on page 152 looks very odd as well. Perhaps I am misreading it, but it looks like the households column rarely adds up to the count of all the regions.