Re: Pavic Pedantry

From: Jeff <richaje_at_8CgN4mNucY8BYc8xydXICHH0wl9vXRIgE7U-m0u9HYzX_rOmNgmPxh-JlHOtOf4FwQml>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:24:50 -0000

> Considered ARCs? I'd certainly stump up my thirty bucks for a draft copy if
> I could trade it in for a finalized one after a spot of proof reading. And
> if that got the cash flowing a little faster, so much the better.

There were ARCs aplenty. If the extent of errors are as minor as what people have identified so far, I think we have done far better than what the rule of thumb was for the UW Law Review or for a brief to the Supreme Court. If there are less than a half-dozen mistakes in a book of over 220,000 words, I'm really not concerned in the slightest.

Jeff