Re: Glorantha Miniatures - Advice and Input - Mad Knight Castings

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_3kwPbkQjMfmOuz5XpYCoeNOB0XcT-qu4jL4RRvF1FVSV0HxybKMcY9d8gjDF>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 22:58:49 +0100 (BST)

Dear Andrew,

I would be interested, but I am concerned I might be a bit behind the curve on the general 'art direction' for Glorantha in the second decade of the 21st Century

Kind regards,

Richard Hayes

 From: varma_many_truths <ahitaylor_at_vrkx5zYn4cy1rZod8DxCHxlbyjOCD2vyU_yrOArUl8nEVEzfa57by5shtgLGOvmOvuOdN0gLL5A.yahoo.invalid> To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 19:10
Subject: Glorantha Miniatures - Advice and Input - Mad Knight Castings

Hi
I am wondering if anyone would like to participate in a constructive discussion group to help guide the development of Glorantha miniatures generally, and also wargaming rules development. You would have input into what minatures are commissioned, poses, design etc as appropriate. I would probably want to set up a seperate yahoo group, and am looking for maybe 4-6 people to keep the number workable. A keen interest in Glorantha miniatures and/or wargaming is a key requirement. Anyone interested?
Andrew

Yahoo! Groups Links