Re: Pavis and Big Rubble Maps

From: Jeff <richaje_at_B6TKm3Mltrcu9OaXghdetJeGjqgHQ_p9Omz4UuxebgE6vY01TZBt4GTIIjhVIioRfZAk>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 05:37:26 -0000

> This came from sketch maps Jeff, Greg and I collaborated on. Of course,
> details and ideas change, but at the time this was drawn, it was, I think,
> the first time we'd explored exactly where - and how - the faceless statue
> had fallen.

More precisely, the Mongoose version of the Faceless Statue came from an early sketch by me. However, after further discussion with Greg, we realized that the initial orientation was wrong (the statue had to have its head in the location of the Real City, etc), and redid it so that it was correctly oriented.

Jeff