Re: How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_972zgzO7muh_pBOqbCNSlb6nnGk6Y2H2Fgu09x08m5dAueEgWog3zycm3XvLotRpB03s>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:42:13 +0200

On 15.04.2012 20:03, hcarteau_at_Sq_wk14zXIOD8aWSjNYI3Xlsctd03rxgSCP6qF3-PZUmr6msQhOerLWTP7WabDNXXjxyHLFJNEnO.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> The Beaver element is strange (I didn't
> read what they had done with "Griss", nor what a "Griss" is).

Sorry, I did miss to explain Griss in more detail. He was a bear, and PCs had to, and did kill him, because he was a threat to the beavers. That was the hunter's task. The three hunters back in the mundane world found a dead bear, that helped them survive. Coincidence?

The beavers were simply sentient animals in Storm Realm - a bit comicalised by me, but no worse than ducks are even without comicalisation

P.