Re: How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

From: hcarteau_at_qEcgCsDz4ImWAzS7TjT3RpnIib0WUGO45QzKqnsh7Sk9t47IRIhJ7bxVs8y0Z4gmgIy
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:44:10 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry, I did miss to explain Griss in more detail. He was a bear, and PCs had to, and did kill him, because he was a threat to the beavers. That was the hunter's task. The three hunters back in the mundane world found a dead bear, that helped them survive. Coincidence?
/// I love it when it all ties together.

The beavers were simply sentient animals in Storm Realm - a bit comicalised by me, but no worse than ducks are even without comicalisation
/// Nothing can be worse than ducks. Beavers are Cool.