Odd breeding questions!

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_jmhuGCS0Q1dI3ng6d51EbKc-mZ5Q-DHNQwA7SFSQv8XcFTX-U27sNH5szBB>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:02:22 +0000

I think these are too disturbing for the new forum but after they were mentioned in tonights game I thought I'd ask. firstly could the offspring of a minotaur from Beast Valley and a human appear, well human? Can they breed without very special magic? Secondly if someone shapechanged by a magic feat in to the form of a bull breeds with normal cows are the calves normal? Thirdly do Uroxi have any particular affinity with real bulls? Finally are bulls storm not earth? Odd questions I know but we are working on a Uroxi characters background and bizarre things come up.

cj x