Advice for an eccentric group of PCs

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_QZbDXZZXo4r0xnWDUzHA7iGU9J7DHi7dIy4Kh-AEwevCrukyUf11nP7dLTFi0aHscEzd6>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:21:53 -0700

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone might have any advice for me regarding my group of Orlanthi PCs.. I have a female Issarite, healer, and huntress—her character sheet doesn't specify which god she worships. My single male PC is an Orlanth initiate weaponthane. The players have varying levels of commitment and understanding of the setting, as does the GM, though we're all fairly new. The player of the weaponthane has grasped the epic potential of the world recently and will be redefining his character a little as a result. Thus far I've been involving the players and their clan in small-scale stuff: raids, local clan politics, the local lunar population, amongst whom the Issarite has managed to cultivate a potential ally of sorts. I'm trying to figure out how to gradually ramp up everyone's involvement. Their are a number of potential hooks I could hang adventures on, ranging from the clan's current lack of a chief—seduced into adultery by the plant folk, to the strange jewel in the shape of a dragon's eye which the Blue Spruce clan was very eager to offer our trader recently. I'm jus wondering how people deal with gradually acquainting players with the epic potential in the setting, and how I might handle the odd situation of only having one Orlanth worshipper who also happens to be our most combat-capable sort. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much,
Zack.