Re: Odd breeding questions!

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_JKt0ocKZs-vlXcQz_QiUajH7EBx0GPA7fjr9elDHa_2TN6Lt5Glj6NWQqdGPSU4f>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:02:40 +0100

On 16 Apr 2012, at 16:17, hcarteau_at_GEhfNTVF9SHc22YQdbSWTu_VpTKqiNz_XqutSMyHktbEvT52tSPx1XvzCsC9KxxXWHofz25ayg.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> If he shapechanges to a full Bull, he can breed with Cows indeed. Who knows what the result will be : magical bull, minotaur, special human (such as Ranalf Cow-Born, raised by an Uralda Priestess of Runegate) ?

I agree with Herve, they should be able to breed, but i'd add a bit more complexity to protect the mother and further the game. If a PC is one of those directly involved, the offspring are what ever is needed to further the plot, etc. Otherwise, any (magical) mating between a beast and a (shapeshifted) human always results in offspring being of the same species as the mother. Magical being annual fertillity festival or a shapeshifted human. The offspring of female khans producing the most interesting children.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433