Re: Your opinion about an animist detail

From: hcarteau_at_ljHfASwGyGt-nnk6V1haQurfoCgsaM3SXfvQIGFttRr2V1gBxDSIscauGgAANdu5c39
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:30:17 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks to y'all for your answers.

In my game, the "tradition score" is in fact the Totem (for animal spirits). I'll go for the fact that Lickin' Wounds is not a very powerful magic and allows to decrease wound level by one, over one or a few days, probably only if the Bear goes to sleep. As for treating others, sending the Lickin' Wounds spirit out to do the job, and losing its use for some time, seems OK to me.

The game we play is fast and furious, some players have the habit of forgetting their character sheets (I know, I should bar entry to my table for that), so we slide over some technical rule details sometimes. But we spend a damn good time : they sailing around Glorantha and terrorizing everybody, me builing up the world around them.