Re: literacy

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_kUU5-6Shd23S5UGJ7hxfxxtTl9jbQRR94Up8PWeExm6PkerrXwUV4lWvLKWn3QVAzQyHy>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:47:51 +0200

Oh, it's cool, and it's part of this character concept of course - as something weird. He has a strong relationship with the clan's lawspeaker apprentice (now the clan's lawspeaker due to the former being turned into a broo. It's a long story).

Sergi

El 18 d’abril de 2012 17:25, Jeff <richaje_at_OS1J6XNE6ukOvwO2RkVIstSJz3qLx_w-vt9TJiHpjmtDWcKslBbKgwVZdJmgMe9G-mvcWv-qYP5424wL.yahoo.invalid> ha escrit: