Pavis Question : (was) Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_gyc42fKzbusOcHQ8B9kJe-8zZoCRmJBg5aDCmZqbMuoIM4tLxnF5goQEth7>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:36:55 +0000

As I guess people are reading this thread, I have a question about Pavis. Are the adventures in it suitable as a continuation of the Colymar campaign? Or would they work with Lunar player characters? I'm unlikely to see it for a while but would be interested in nay information on this :)

On the previous topic: I have been using off line mail readers Perseus and Outlook, and am fine with newsgroups too if there is one out there. However I handle about 800-1,500 emails a week, and have 70 folders for different projects and lists set up, and Outlook (not Outlook Express) falls over horrendously from time to time because I am abusing it so I suspect with my complicated filters. If anyone has a recommendation for a decent offline mailing client, with good search functionality please message me **off list**. As it is I just use online mail servers these days for my rpg lists and rpg writing correspondence.

cj x