RE: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_XPvXa9Fzd4zD-huiQv1itrQpeeKRjEjb61QqTmlTL8O1q7g78gu6Zpk7Ap5>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:38:10 +0000

The advantage of this list is it covers Design Mechanism, Mongoose, boardgames freeforms and just simple background as long as Gloranthan. it's a Gloranthan list not a rules one. I'm all in favour of it staying very active for that reason. :)

However I really welcome the forum as well as it will be easier for me than the two HQ lists. And knowing I am as guilty as anyone, if not more so, this is off topic.