Re: Your opinion about an animist detail

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_LHS-rc4lQdJkuM129Qtum7_FDln_lfCmJv7WezPkT69_Tkp9k8ROgNb2dl613rjThqt>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:23:23 +1200

On 4/18/2012 7:17 PM, Jeff wrote:
> FWIW, I'm strongly doubt a Lunar Moon Bear cult is anywhere near as prevalent in Sylila (let alone Aggar) as Mark suggests. But a LOT of work has been done on Sylila in recent years, of which the first glimpse will be in the Guide to Glorantha (which will have more information on the Lunar Empire as a place than in all previous publications combined).

My own opinion on the Moon Bear.

Lunars with the Orogeria Moon Rune (the Hunting Moon) may have a magical Bear self when observed by magical means.

This identification is particularly popular in Sylila due to their Odaylan heritage but there's no formal cult associated with it and the identification does not provide any special magic.

--Peter Metcalfe