Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: Jeff <richaje_at_u8a2wVGWEpbo2N_3IAAe1oiCMnPSOJV1nKQ0ouMtLgBVjRWZIlZUXmAYpNvB8we7-mPT>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 06:13:31 -0000

Guys - do what you want. We don't plan to get rid of the World of Glorantha, but we do plan to increasingly move our (by that I mean the Moon Design team - myself, Greg, Rick, Ian, Loz, Dan, and others) participation over to the main website. It already gets far more traffic than this site, links closely to other Gloranthan content, easier to weave into blogs, Facebook, and the lot.

The forums are likely to be a work in progress for a while, but I know Charles Corrigan is hard at work incorporating people's constructive suggestions.

Jeff