Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_3ZRpQ-Vm1Xkfke4kVb4048dJdBljhICB17SSBmCW_SR_pzySOSjv5fkc-6eCmBhgk4JA>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:36:56 +0200

On 21.04.2012 08:13, Jeff wrote:
> We don't plan to get rid of the World of Glorantha, but we do plan to
increasingly move our (by that I mean the Moon Design team - myself, Greg, Rick, Ian, Loz, Dan, and others) participation over to the main website.

It is a sad fact, that splitting will make both poorer, counting genious members.

> It already gets far more traffic than this site

Are you kidding? How do you measure the traffic of this list? In the forum I see about 10 postings in 3 threads, most contributing on Monasticism which you stole from THIS list.

On "Heracles by another name" I cannot gather the slightest clue on what you both are talking about.

Your hint on "Look of Glorantha" is the only useful one I can see.