Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_n5TCqxP9P1WTlyLvSobEnctUIP8-3z9Jh9dxI3zFmxllG8Ftpd-EntIhgwB8bdHWLB5h>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 10:52:42 +0200

I would offer help to make the forum doublefeature a mailing list. It should be possible to generate a (one) email from any posting, and this could be fed to a list that MD would not need to take care of, if they don't like. A posting from others to the list wouldn't automatically find it's way back to forum, though
But we could autogenerate a header or footer, that mails from the forum would please be answered in the forum.

We should really end this thread. It kills the list. Nobody posted on Gloranthan subject since days.