Re: Pavis adventures question

From: David Cake <dave_at_QfDfiDQYYSWzahaioGKhRq4oqlcNfu7lL1pOcGpI2cPiEj1CGi0PZ2eIAGRj61JElV2vps6>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:00:28 +0800

I'm running it as an extension of the Orlmarth campaign. When you cut down a few Lunar officers in a public tavern, after having royally pissed off your tribal King, it is time to get out of Dodge.

If it helps, one reason to convince them to go to Pavis rather than anywhere else is to have the Royal house of Sartar connection be via Dorasar. Cheers

David