Re: Forums are now up at the Moon Design home page

From: David Cake <dave_at_rlui5cDuOjmG_zT7wfHhJM6OCBAkUFUx31f-seCX1kgC4v8HscbeKpzqX_mTVqUiww-PFyS>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 02:12:32 +0800

On 25/04/2012, at 1:28 PM, Charles wrote:

> RSS is available in both forums and in blogs and has been all along.
>
> For blogs, see http://moondesignpublications.com/blog/feed, or the equivalent for an individual blog, eg. http://moondesignpublications.com/blog/jeff/feed

        For blogs, the RSS feeds are fine.

> For forums, there is a separate feed per forum, eg. http://moondesignpublications.com/forums/heroquest-rules-discussions/feed
>
> These feeds deliver the new postings. If you are interested in the comments on a posting, you may sign up for emails on further comments.

        Which means that if you actually want to follow all threads of the conversation (as I do quite easily here), I have to make a specific trip to the website *for each new posting* in order to sign up for comments to each individual posting. You see the issue?

>> What I want are options that mean I don't have to go make a trip to the website to see what has changed, but that I can incorporate into a tool that aggregates a number of other sources of information (basically, email or RSS).

	Regards
		David