Re: what do people ride in Pamaltela?

From: David Dunham <david_at_dwwI7q3F9mPyAWUO61YkhA1DpZMX1hVf5R7yJuG__A2LJ92OgPD6ZXzzQsBCQ2BpxRdSOQ>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:48:47 -0400

On 11 Apr 2012, at 12:23, giannieanna wrote:

> I understand there aren't any horses in Pamaltela. Does this mean that people simply walk? Would demi-birds be OK or are they only for dragonewts?
> Are there any beasts of burden?

One of my games had an elephant-rider character (I forget the exact species). In another game, people simply canoed.

(I didn't know there were demibirds there, what's the source?)

Richard Hayes

> Do the Umathelans have no horses or mules or oxen for ploughing either?

IMO this is one reason they practice slash-and-burn agriculture.

BTW, some shovel-tuskers are ambelodons.

David Dunham