Re: Gloranthan Kickstarter

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_SM-D2KwbBAw0P84YaEsV1Sb9ZU7y8GDClYKs2emIesOpamdd0SuqqLuPzSFPqv9y0Uw_B>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:30:46 +0200

I was goind to say the same but you did it first ;).

I've already supported a couple of projects, a Shadowrun computer game and another one called "The Banner's Saga" very influenced by King of Dragon Pass. There could even be another Gloranthan computer game, I know I'd put money there and maybe even lend a hand (it's what I do for a living after all).

Sergi

2012/4/28 Scott <romulan_ace_at_8ThhUnxISDyA9mIMJJvIyKfGpUr_EUD_tjYuE1FeFxs1Munbo49wCuZFJZxitg-nWN2lAzldpjmG9CsJWA.yahoo.invalid>