Rule One Iss 12 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_Nr5I8k6pAf1o0R4kZAVE80OBNel4OUB-uwvX9TK7w3xnLYZfbOAOywQ6wThqQ7p_FMSeD>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:35:25 -0700

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

Issue 12, Spring 2012

Andrew Larsen investigates the Ghost Places of Prax; Roderick Robertson looks at creating Zombies in Glorantha; David Millians introduces us to Choon Hsing, the Wandering Lecher of Kralorela; Nicholas Never tells us Why Horse Hates Vulture; We finish Greg Stafford's Lives of Sedenya with Part 4; Stew Stansfield presents a bit of Plunder for your Ducks ('cause no-one else would want it); and Oliver Bernuetz gives us the second part of the Taming of Votankiland campaign in Glorious Sons, Part 2.

Enjoy the issue!

Issue downloads in Full-color and/or Black & White PDF, and .epub and .mobi for your e-book readers, are available, as are the archived back issues.

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 13 (August release, deadline for articles is July 21)

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

RR