Re: Gustbran PC in HQ2 Glorantha

From: matthew.cole <matthew.cole_at_hoviOrgBIIl1Rqpayj4_Qb5Z4PRu1gfz5TxkIe2m-yyFK4-gpmgJ6XRVH6qUmsV>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 14:06:34 +0100

Hi fellas

Thanks for your replies! So it's the recipient that needs to pay the HP. I tend to agree, like gaining any HQ ability.

Thankfully I don't have any munchkins in my group, so there'll be no +2 swords of vorpal bunnies!

I agree with the quest items approach too, especially for anything, er, special :)

Funny, David, Jory is also blessed in the speaking department. Well, cursed: with the ability: Blunt as his hammer.

Cheers!

Matthew