Re: Infinity, Stasis, Magic in S:KoH

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_h0CgqzQc7AF5Ei1Xv6vC98ysKn0D6KR63g6l7tjrlkWtB_d493JNibELh7IJjlhL>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 15:25:02 -0000

I can imagine an Elmali thane with Fire, Stasis and Death protecting an Orlanthi village. He will be good in keeping the enemy off the palisade. He can also inspire the carls and cottars to stand their ground when facing a superior foe. Even though the PC would be a freak he would also be well respected in the clan, and the fyrd would love fighting on his side.

I know it's a different world but I assume Gandalf rolled a tie against the Balrog on the Bridge of Khazad-dûm using his ability "You shall not pass! (stasis)".