Re: crowns

From: hcarteau_at_3VBn7imagckpU-qT7ylCkkKykTCaP2YmLb-HC3qLKhwI2twtNbpkkIL9WJr8bWFqBBx
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

/// You just gave me an idea. I'm going to slip a Giant Crown, the Crown of Sharzu, off the coasts of Maslo, to which access is denied by malasps and a gnydron. Once the PC's will have beaten them ("how long can you hold your breath underwater ?", etc), I'll ask them how they plan to pull half a ton of Gold/ Sea Metal ? back to the surface.

Are there are records of really big crowns belonging to dead gods being found anywhere? Nice element for any campaign that involves exploring the less know parts of the world.