Re: Winnowing the Argraths?

From: Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_MZZkwvJf5vHbCEJZc4CYmfO-TzB5BYp9YbkrSY3jOLmMAfrs7B6yZHyPdVPtzTD>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:37:21 -0400

If we take the original RQ-era Pavis/Big Rubble at face value, one of the Argraths is none other than Garrath Sharpsword. He helps preserve the Cradle against the Lunars, then sails off with it to the Underworld. Meets up with Harrek somewhere along the way. Whether he is also Whitebull is anyone's guess, but I think not. I'm pretty certain it's Whitebull who is with Kallyr when she lights the Flame Of Sartar (and later they argue). I would say "the" Argrath is anyone you want it to be. Do you want yours to be a "historical" game? Then many Argraths is the likely path. Do you want a legendary game? Then have only one. Like King Arthur, there is room for interpretation.