Re: Whic rebels at the dragon-rise?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_IV0QzU7fxvplsnaa-HL3OyaOfvJaeApeWmqJppKHhk_qWlK1GQHawAj-17MjeTErTM4>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:16:12 +1200

On 5/12/2012 6:47 AM, bryan_thx wrote:
> My copy of King of Sartar has been taken by boggles, and my game is closing in on the dragon-rise event. I recall that Mynarith Purple was one of the Orlanthi intruders (dying in the event but being carried along), and obviously Kallyr was there...but I forget what other rebel leaders were involved (I think there were eight total?), and if any other died.

Only Orlaront Dragonfriend is actually named.

The other members are presumed from the list of Kallyr's Companions

     Insterid Fireeyes
     Orngerin Holdfast
     Randella Offirsdotter
     Elmalandti
     Olende Endalsson
     Ernaldesta the Vigorous
     Oranda Laugh-or-cry.

That adds up to ten people so three people were left out. There's also a debate about the identity of Kallyr's Foodman and he (Argrath?) may have been there, but a foodman is a provider not a warrior and I don't think he was there.

--Peter Metcalfe