Re: Infinity, Stasis, Magic in S:KoH

From: Daniel <von_das_at_VUV6IDsA5myqN0vGue2bF9i6cZsoM3BfB0aywGs1nMF2m1x7itxwqzxl1w0sDMKOX0Ot>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:12:35 -0000

Incidentally, now that I'm looking at the Book of Heortling Mythology, Acos is depicted as having the Law Rune, and the Stasis Rune is nowhere in sight. Makes me wonder if the Heortlings really don't use them interchangeably depending on whether they're talking about it in a good sense or in a bad sense. After all, runes themselves are not/do not have such universal symbols, from what I recall - the relative uniformity of modern runes is part of a Theyalan and God Learner heritage. No doubt it would have become distorted, as well.