Re: Infinity, Stasis, Magic in S:KoH

From: hcarteau_at_QoJ-9f_Zeff3P5ydT99f4dfJj7t8m9rIdn2iUhOe2K6uvjc_IlQZOAMvdN09LsN7azE
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:23:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hmm, wait. Is Law considered the source of all powers including Chaos? I always thought Chaos actually was the opposite of Law, as understood in the West. /// We malkioni understand the Universe was made of Matter (prima materia, whom we undestand some of you pagans call "chaos") and Energy according to the Laws. There is no room for this "chaos" idea of yours in our universe. What we fight are non-humans krjalki, and we make little difference between trolls and broos ; evil sorcerers, with the help of our good Church wizards ; and of course you smelly pagans.

Malkion's Law is not the source of all powers - it explains how these powers can be used and manipulated for the good of the community.